Program work requirements for content, framework and design of paper
Course work should fulfill requirements that are certain
1. Course work must independently be written.
2. The presentation of this subject must certanly be sustained by real information, evaluations, authoritative views and sources into the sources utilized.
3. Course work according to an unbiased idea that is creative add a theoretical component by means of text (containing the collection, systematization of data, analysis of this issue from the selected subject) therefore the practical component in the type of a demo variation as an interest of research.
4. Demonstration product is a component that is mandatory of course focus on design.
5. The analysis and description of creative things and phenomena should really be performed according to a demonstration product in the shape of diagrams, tables, sketches, drawings and photographs.
Phases for the program work
The program work consist of the following actions:
1. choose a subject.
2. Selection, research and analysis of literary works from the selected subject.
3. Making a plan needless to say work.
4. Study of demands.
5. Collection and systematization of factual product.
6. Pre-project analysis and issue declaration.
7. The exposition associated with concept that is artistic.
8. venture analysis and presentation of compositional and coloristic solutions.
9. Presentation of this technical areas of the utilization of design solutions.
10. Selection for the demonstration product.
11. formula of conclusions.
12. composing the written text regarding the program work.
13. Making adjustments towards the part that is theoretical in the reviews for the manager.
14. Preparation of a demo variation (perhaps in electronic type).